SIEM Engineer III
SIEM Engineer III position is an integral part of our Professional Services team. In this role, you will work with our customer(s) supporting our mission to help them quickly and completely adopt our Security Operating Platform, leaving them more secure. This is a highly technical, hands-on role that will focus on architecting, planning, implementing, and operationalizing the SIEM platform. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of information security and networking and extensive experience interacting with customers. Securonix Next-Gen SIEM and UEBA experience, although desired, is not required, but the candidate must have SIEM and SOAR software expertise and be willing to train on the Securonix platform and products.
● Lead end to end SIEM implementation or integrations in a customer environment.
● Understand customer business requirements and the threat landscape applicable to their industry’s vertical sector to develop tailored use cases for security and Incident monitoring.
● Coordinate with customers to deploy collectors and agents in the on-premise network for data collection and forwarding.
● Work with the customers to design and implement secure data flow into Securonix cloud while following industry standard best practices.
● Coordinate with service delivery managers, management, engineering, maintenance, and operational support teams to ensure timely delivery.
● Develop content, use cases, data models, dashboards, and connectors to support custom user requirements.
● Troubleshooting end to end network and infrastructure issues during data onboarding.
● Deploy and integrate Securonix SOAR solution with the customer infrastructure for response orchestration.
● Engage with customers, internal product development teams to gather user requirements and suggest new product features and help improve existing product features.
● Training and enabling customers and partners for successful adoption.
● 5+ years of experience in the information security and SIEM.
● Strong understanding of SIEM solutions such as Splunk, Qradar, ArcSight, Logrhythm and Exabeam.
● Experience deploying SIEM acorss multiple customers.
● Good understanding of MITRE ATT&CK matrices, kill chains and other attack models.
● Strong communication skills and customer facing experience.
● Strong knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Powershell.
● Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM
● BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, CyberSecurity
● 3-4+ years of experience in UEBA deployment
● Working knowledge of Machine learning in cybersecurity
● Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as Amazon, Azure and Google
● Good understanding of log collection methodologies and aggregation techniques such as Syslog-NG, rsyslog, Nxlog, Windows Event Forwarding
● Good understanding of Hadoop ecosystem and Apache technologies.
● Experience integrating endpoint security and host based intrusion detection solutions
● Experience with network forensics and toolsets such as Wireshark, PCAP, tcpdump