Senior Product Marketing Manager (Analyst Relations and Competitive Intelligence)
Location: Austin, TX, United States
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2021
Key Role Objectives
- Support sales and marketing teams on positioning Securonix solutions based on a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Support product development by helping prioritize features and capabilities based on competition solutions strengths and weaknesses
- Strategically engage with analysts to bring insights to Securonix roadmap.
- Manage and centralize response to key research projects such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves.
- Actively research the SIEM, SOAR and XDR market space, competitor product strengths, improvements and weaknesses at a technical level
- Become Securonix go-to expert on our competition and all related SIEM market movements
- Work with product management to support product capabilities definition and prioritization to further differentiate us from the competition
- Perform technical assessments of competitors solutions and produce actionable sales advice
- Track market movement, investment, and M&A activities that may impact our business and decision-making
- Develop and maintain competition battlecards and supporting documentation
- Understand and clearly communicate competitive pricing, packaging, and positioning
- Ensure a library of up to date competition intelligence is readily available to sales, marketing and sales engineering
- Support sales and sales engineering in developing strategies for individual deals when deeper competition comparison is required
- Drive consistent interaction and engagement with analysts and influencers to inform and influence them to create strategic differentiation via briefings, inquiries, document reviews, SAS days and event 1:1s.
- Respond quickly to analyst requests; coordinate and manage all submissions for upcoming research reports.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule inquiries and briefings; conduct preparatory meetings with stakeholders and spokespeople.
- Publish a quarterly analyst newsletter; manage newsletter editorial calendar.
- Must have a solid understanding of cybersecurity markets, products, challenges, vendors, and technologies
- Self-starter and motivated and creative problem solver
- Excellent written presentation and communication skills
- Technical abilities to extract useful data from a large variety of internal and external information sources. And the ability to synthesize data from those sources into actionable insights.
- Strong technical skills to understand products capabilities based on demos, product documentation, and other available information