The Securonix Graphic Designer is responsible for creating, managing and owning all marketing-facing assets. You will work closely with the Creative Director and the rest of the Marketing team to design and produce creative design for Marketing, Sales and Digital experience. To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for design, a can-do attitude, and the ability to quickly change focus and juggle multiple projects at once. You should be comfortable switching between hands-on production design, concepting creative concepts, collateral and campaigns with the team and our outside agencies and partners.
Please submit your portfolio when you apply.
Silicon Valley, CA or remote.
Degree in communications design, graphic design, web design, or related field Degree in communications design, graphic design, web design, fine art or related field.
● Planning and producing digital graphic assets, templates, and campaigns for a variety of marketing channels, including demand generation, channel marketing (display, search, email, social), marketing communications, and website layouts
● Managing graphic design assets from conception to delivery, for simple one-off projects, to complex integrated campaigns across multiple channels
● Partnering closely with the Creative Director to build out the visual identity for the brand, including brand and visual guidelines
● Designing graphics, logos, images, and icons that represent our brand
● Creating professional layouts for company collateral
● Creating design assets to support virtual and in-person trade shows and events
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects
● Reviewing of industry trends and competitor designs to optimize our results
● Documenting of ongoing project status and updates to relevant team members
● Ensure all projects are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
● Presenting work to internal teams
● A sophisticated communications designer who skillfully translates complex ideas into clear messages
● Exceptional visual design and typography skills
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● A versatile designer who works seamlessly across mediums including print, web and video
● Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a fast paced team Environment
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred or equivalent
● 5+ years relevant experience at an agency or within an in-house creative team
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
● Knowledge of Google Workspace, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Sketch
● Video editing and motion graphics software skills a plus