Securonix, the cloud-based leader of SIEM, UEBA, and Response is disrupting how security is delivered. Our solutions enable the Enterprise and MSSP/MDR providers deliver world-class security that detects sophisticated threats and cyber-attacks improving MTTD and enabling faster MTTR. Our security analytics platform delivers leading detection for some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors as well as global Service Providers.
Summary & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with domain experience in Cybersecurity to join the Product Management team as we continue to build market leading security offerings for the Enterprise and Service Providers. You will work cross functionally to execute on our roadmap so that we deliver customer and market requirements, improve our competitive position and drive scale.
As a Product Manager, you are experienced in the product development lifecycle and how PM is the entry point. You have experience, passion, and proficiency in core product management disciplines such as defining prioritized user stories grounded in the target customer / persona, metrics to measure performance, and are comfortable driving clarity across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. A successful candidate will have a keen attention to detail while being able to communicate the impact, vision, and value of what we are building. You have a high degree of ownership, and are an excellent written and verbal communicator, who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Define high quality user stories with clear requirements and acceptance criteria based on the Company roadma
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Be an expert on the Service/Product(s) you represent from a functional, technical, and business perspective
- Manage requirements and map those into prioritized backlog based on impact/value and level of effort
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the team backlog, including definition of epics, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Participate in scrum team events including backlog refinement/grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Build internal and external facing support material that outlines the features, benefits, and differentiations
- Perform product demos to internal stakeholders and customers
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, operations and other functional teams to ensure alignment
- Develop and manage a set of Metrics and KPIs that measures success and where to continue to invest
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as are well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities
- The successful candidate must have strong technology experience and be comfortable with authoring strong, differentiating requirements.
- Security domain experience in SIEM/UEBA/EDR/NDR/XDR or related offerings
- S/he will have 3+ years’ success with managing a product or service
- Experience in SaaS & Cloud Platforms
- Experience working with Global Scrum teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to both capture customer use cases and influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated technical acumen so that you are able to define requirements, effectively communicate with Engineers to convey the value we are building, and understanding the technology we use to deliver the capabilities
- Able to determine viability of new products or services; Understands cross-functional requirements.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.