Senior Corporate Accountant/ Revenue Accountant
Location: Addison, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2021
- Review executed revenue contracts and agreements to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with GAAP. Write contract briefs as necessary.
- Collaborate with Program Managers regarding revenue triggering activities for revenue recognition procedures.
- Enforce internal control procedures relating to automated systems maintenance and (manual) record keeping and documentation requirements.
- Review and assist in reconciliation of unbilled receivables, accounts receivable and deferred revenue accounts.
- Prepare various ad hoc reports and other special projects for management as requested.
- Review and assist reconciliation of expenses closely related to revenue (deferred commissions, allocation of cost of revenue)
- Coordinate with accounts receivable and billing and assist with any questions as needed
- Prepare quarterly reporting schedules required by Corporate Accounting for financial statement disclosures.
- Assist in testing the ERP system for new enhancements and upgrades as required.
- Participate in the annual audit with the external Audit firm.