Security Analyst - L1/L2
Location: Pune, MH, India
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Threat Monitoring environment
- Provide L1 security investigation support by reviewing alerts and document cases.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall, host logs like Windows and Unix and intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- SQL knowledge highly desirable
- Certifications like OSCP, CEH, Security+ are not essential but preferred
Relevant experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience for Security Analyst
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.