Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics.
- We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level.
- Work with a talented team that is passionate about creating the latest threat detection and monitoring techniques using the best technologies.
- Leading the infrastructure automation team in India and USA that focuses on implementing infrastructure as code best practices for setting up customer environments for Securonix SaaS offering using the tools like Terraform, Terragrunt and Ansible etc.
- Drive substantive technical strategic and tactical improvements in the company's long-term vision.
- Work with Architects and Engineers to build/enhance/future proof the stability and resilience of Securonix cloud platform including definition of alerts and automating the implementation for auto scaling and auto healing and other corrective actions for both AWS native and non-native components of Securonix Platform.
- Manage a team of AWS and Hadoop professionals that perform day to day AWS and Hadoop related tasks to setup, tune, monitor and maintain all infrastructure components.
- Manage a team of Hadoop professionals that provide support for customer’s on-prem implementation of Securonix products.
- Evaluate and recommend the tools and platforms that need to be deployed to achieve the business goals and vision for the next generation SIEM platform delivering SLA, stability, and resilience at the level of top SaaS providers
- Be responsible for the automation required to track and manage cloud costs by developing cost related dashboards and alerts and by implementing automatic corrective actions for configuration and sizing drifts that may occur due to emergency changes made during sev-1 escalations.
- Help teams define scope and come up with a development strategy, manpower plan, and incremental milestones.
- Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products
- Motivating, energizing and upskilling the team, and contributing to their professional growth.
- Reinforce good practices across the complete development lifecycle (coding, quality assurance, deployment, documentation)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 15+ Years in the IT industry.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.