Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Writes efficient and elegant code and tests software (build and support)
- Work with product management team, gathering requirements, determines operational feasibility, come up with solution designs, development of code, testing (scalability, functionality, and resilience), QA/UAT/BETA approval, cloud rollout
- Cloud deployment, enhancement, and support for issues for modules owned
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solution
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum three to five years of Java experience writing production code
- Experience with building APIs/Webservices/SDKs
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles
- Hands on experience with Big Data Technologies (Kafka, Redis, Solr, Hbase, HDFS)
- Good knowledge of Data Aggregation Technologies (syslog, Splunk, Arcsight, S3)
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud Technologies (K-streams, S3)
- Real passion for agile, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship experience
- Experience in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, OAuth, JWT, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, Swagger/OpenAPI etc.
- Experience in JUnit
- Cloud/SaaS development experience and security analytics knowledge is a huge plus
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.