Securonix, the cloud-based detection leader of SIEM, UEBA, and advanced detection analytics is disrupting how security is delivered. We enable Enterprise customers and MDR providers with world class SaaS detection solution that detects sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks improving MTTD and enabling faster MTTR. Our security analytics platform delivers leading detection for some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors as well as global Service Providers.
The Program Manager - Product Development role will be an integral part of our Product team supporting the Product organization to ensure superior operational delivery against product initiatives. This experienced, driven leader will be focused on process excellence, metrics and KPIs, and enabling the Product organization to mature with scale and velocity.
Key areas of ownership include program management of cross functional initiatives and processes including, but not limited to, release & delivery management, product launch process, feature inception through acceptance process, product management metrics, budget management, risk management, portfolio management, communication program, and other areas as needed.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. He or she must be a fast learner who can quickly absorb, and navigate, the nuances of a high growth, evolving technology company. This position requires excellent communication skills, demonstrated product operations expertise including metrics management, roadmap and backlog process management, and attention to detail when building and managing processes.
- Effectively manage the product portfolio of initiatives to build, manage, and execute on key processes that improve our ability to release high quality, differentiated software to our customers
- Report on and manage the metrics that measure the impact of the business including ROI, product NPS, engagement, availability and performance, and cost/margin
- Lead project planning activities and facilitate project meetings, ensuring the project team delivers against its commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Leveraging strong project management industry expertise and collaboration skills, identify required activities to successfully deliver the program, ensuring appropriate task assignments are in place
- Drive Delivery and Release management process ensuring that we release recurring releases with quality
- Define and manage effective communication plan to ensure appropriate stakeholder involvement and communication is delivered regularly
- Report and escalate issues, with mitigation and path to resolution
- Identify risks, perform risk analysis, effectively manage risks; proactively raise prioritization and scheduling tradeoff decisions, escalating and identifying alternate options as appropriate
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to manage key performance metrics and assist with budget management and roadmap documentation
- Participate in product launch process – from inception to launch – so that our launches are market ready, tested, and commercially aligned.
- Drive internal awareness for all stakeholders on near term releases
- Coordinate with cross functional teams so that teams are enabled and ready to receive software. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sales Enablement
- Internal Readiness
- Field Support Enablement
- Drive continual improvement to identify key areas to improve based on impact
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale program management within SaaS
- Cybersecurity experience a plus
- 3+ year of experience in SaaS program / project management
- PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Experience leading diverse global teams to help deliver on complex implementations to deliver measurable business results
- Skilled in producing reports from Jira, Confluence and visualizing data using Tableau/BI tools
- SFDC experience
- Ability to resolve and escalate issues quickly
- Experience in roadmap development and technology strategy
- Proven executive communication skills
- Ability to interpret and evaluate information and effectively influence at the executive level
- Proven ability to manage metrics that drive continual improvement
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Thrives in, and able to navigate, high growth environments
- Able to parse complex issues to prioritize and problem solve
- An undergraduate degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.