Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Summary & Responsibilities:
The role of the Security Engineer is to support the pre-sales team in implementing and demonstrating the capabilities of the Securonix SIEM and UEBA solutions to our customers throughout the pre-sales cycle.
What to expect:
- Work with UEBA and Cybersecurity SME's to conduct end to end POC's in customer environment globally.
- Architect and implement Securonix solution and perform data analytics to identify actionable threats globally.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with client security teams and other key technical stakeholders.
- Work on Hadoop Environments and deploy use cases using Securonix Patented Machine Learning Algorithms on Customer Environments and on the Cloud
- Implement UEBA and SIEM use cases and detect advanced threats with different data sets like Proxy, VPN, Firewall, DLP.