Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioural algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be part of the Securonix Talent Attraction team, partnering our product engineering, Cloud, and technology enablement business divisions. You will think broadly and implement strategies to acquire, assess and close top talent to help the company reach its product and revenue goals.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for entire lifecycle of recruiting; but are not limited to Requisition creation, Partnering, sourcing, interviewing, offer, candidate management, stakeholder engagement and process compliance are key deliverables.
- Developing & leveraging market intelligence to influence hiring decisions, deep understanding of market dynamics and philosophies to drive successful offer negotiations with senior, niche talent, strong competency to assess best in class talent are very critical.
- You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all SLAs.
- Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Develop and maintain a pool of talents using talent pool methods and able to constantly engage.
- Passionate about various techniques including the internet (job boards, social media, etc.), professional associations, external search agencies, direct sourcing, networking, community relations efforts, employee referrals and company websites
- Maintain the applicant database, Jobvite by entering candidate information and recruiting activity.
- Partner coaching agencies to scout talent for the business needs as appropriate.
- Effectively leverage social media tools.
- Support Team growth by experience and knowledge sharing
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Global TA teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
- Involvement in various Recruiting and other HR projects: employer branding, policy and procedures etc
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
What you will have:
- A storyteller!
- 5 – 8+ years of industry experience working in fast paced technology organization and expert in end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Strong stakeholder management and commitment to continuous improvement
- Possess track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers and influencing management decision-making.
- Working knowledge of various social media recruiting and should be excellent and know current market trends.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Target driven, detail-oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Possess an ability to be flexible and provide the right solution at the right time
- Proven success in new way recruiting techniques.
- Success in guiding, consulting, and educating hiring managers on hiring best practices.
- Experience in guiding managers on use of corporate services such as relocation and immigration
- Stay informed and connected to external factors and market conditions that impact our ability to attract quality hires
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Possess proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade hiring decisions.
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details and understanding importance of data accuracy
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.