Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
At Securonix, we are building the next-generation security analytics and operations management platform for the modern era of big data and advanced cyber threats.
Our UI team has two critical missions:
- Building a platform to empower developers to make better, more elaborate - but simple for the user - web projects than ever before.
- Guide, promote, and set the example on best user interface standards across our products.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, demonstrates ownership
- Is unafraid of digging into new tools, frameworks, and platforms
- Thrives in an environment where experimentation and failure are celebrated
- Gives and receives feedback with regard for both emotional and technical concerns
Is a UI Engineer:
- who has an appreciation for semantic HTML, and keeps this at the forefront of their mind while developing new components
- with extensive CSS 3 experience in creating pixel perfect UIs
- who loves a Git-centric workflow with continuous deployment and reliable tooling.
- who understands the value of unit, integration and E2E testing
- with experience on agile methodologies (scrum/kanban)
A big plus if you:
- Know Stencil JS or Svelte JS
- Know Typescript
- Have experience implementing design systems or reusable components libraries, especially with Storybook
- Have experience on accessibility
- Have knowledge of CI/CD such as Travis, Jenkins, etc
- Have experience with visualization libraries like plotly, d3.js, or similar
We are looking for someone who:
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Experienced delivering features in a fast-paced environment
- Is invested in delivering a high-quality experience to the end-user while maintaining a healthy codebase
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise, working in distributed locations.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.