Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
This role will lead the Service delivery for our clients and in conjunction with the Customer Success and Product team to provide standards based and streamlined solution delivery of Securonix applications and products to our Clients, partners and managed service providers.
The Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle to the executives to demonstrate product value
- Analyzing program risks.
- Self-motivated and Self-driven towards Customer Success
- Strong Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to demonstrate Securonix products and services to customers on site and remotely via webinar sessions
- Final quality review and approval for all deliverables for the Service delivery
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base
- Develop strategies for continuous service delivery improvement and service levels by monitoring and deep knowledge of problem resolution lead times and evaluation of efficiency tools.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the processes and procedures within Service Delivery and Infrastructure
- Responsible for maintaining staffing to achieve service requirements including managing personnel access requests and coordination with Securonix Talent and client teams
- Familiarity with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions
- Ability to understand business problems and a passion for applying technology solutions,
- and leveraging technology trends, to deliver results
- Excellent customer interaction, written & verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel to visit prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer work when required
- IMPORTANT!! We can teach you the technology and educate you on processes. You should
- have a strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what “is possible” with technology, the desire to solve business critical challenges
- 5+ years of work experience with SIEM technologies
- 5+ years of managing projects in a cross functional organization (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Knowledge of Information Security and MySQL is a must
- Good knowledge of IT security / Firewalls / Security audit logs / Malware / Unix and Windows System security events
- Good knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Project management certifications like PMP, Project+, CSM, etc. is a big positive
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder & people management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Proven ability to translate complex information sets into specific recommendations that can be actioned by customers to enhance their security posture
- Strong understanding of threat analysis and enterprise level mitigation strategies
- Working knowledge of operating systems and networking technologies in general
- Working knowledge of cyber threats, defenses, motivations and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management software
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.