Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioural algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Become a SIEM Engineer for one of the fastest-growing security companies in the world. Join us and collaborate on building cutting edge technology to combat cyber threats. Become part of a truly innovative enterprise that has pioneered the use of machine learning algorithms to detect advanced threats.
- Architect, engineer, implement and administer SIEM / UEBA solutions in a highly available, redundant, distributed computing environment.
- Integrate data feeds into Securonix SIEM / UEBA from various on-premise, cloud devices and custom applications.
- Work with Cloud solutions like AWS, Azure and Google for Security Event log collection and integration.
- Collaborate with SMEs to build custom detection rules to detect advanced cyber threats in real-time.
- Development and integration of security detections for various custom business applications.
- Security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response.
- Demonstrate Securonix products and services to customers.
- Troubleshooting Networking related / data collection issues encountered during the SIEM deployment.
- Understand the functioning of the Security Operations Centre and propose Incident Management solutions.
- Assist customers with the integration of Securonix Solution with various SOAR frameworks.
- Hands-on deployment of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) solutions.
- Working experience & functional understanding of UEBA and SIEM.
- 5+ years experience in SIEM Administration / Installation /Implementation with a good understanding of SIEM components, troubleshooting and data source onboarding with any SIEM/Next-Gen SIEM tool, capture the requirement for security use cases under the various categories.
- Experience working with other SIEM solutions (Elastic Stack, Palantir, HP ArcSight, SPLUNK, RSA, McAfee Nitro, LogRhythm, IBM Qradar ) is necessary.
- Must be comfortable with Linux navigation commands including file manipulation, enterprise software installation from CLI, and administration tasks preferably CentOS/RHEL.
- Should have strong Linux system administration skills; must be very comfortable administering servers from the command line and working with configuration files.
- Strong understanding of Networking fundamentals, Security, traffic and Operating Systems(Windows and Linux).
- Familiar with DDL/DML queries on any database platform (Preferably MySQL/MSSQL)
- Knowledge of Cyber Security technologies and concepts such as insider threat, malware, lateral movement, beaconing, ransomware, data theft, fraud.
- Strong Understanding of Cybersecurity, SIGMA, MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Basic understanding of Security monitoring, incident response processes and technologies.
- Familiarity with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions, from a SIEM perspective
- Having previous experience in customer handling
- Good written and verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Any Cyber Security/Linux certificate is an added advantage.
- Experience working in a start-up or direct client environment.
- Understanding or proficiency in Big Data platforms is an added advantage (Preferably Cloudera/Hotonworks).
- Solid troubleshooting skills with a good understanding of how to implement the OSI model.
- Python and Shell scripting for automation is an added advantage.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.