Director - Technical Integrations
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Addison, TX, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2021
Securonix (securonix.com)is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix, the market leader in Security Analytics, has a critical need for a self-starting, highly motivated Program Manager who can help manage and produce platform integrations between the Securonix platform and third-party vendors for the benefit of our partners and customers. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager professional that is eager and willing to manage all aspects of designing, building, and evangelizing platform integrations. The role will demand interaction with customers, partners, and vendors to identifiy, document, and market business values for integrations between Securonix and other solutions. This individual will also work well with the extended pre-sales, marketing, and product management teams as well as with onsite field teams supporting all Securonix customers, partners, and MSSPs.
The successful candidate will be results and team oriented, possess strong project management skills, combined with a proven ability to articulate, demonstrate, and support the use of security analytics such as behavior analysis and other advanced signature-less threat detection techniques. This candidate will seek to own the orchestration of identifying business case and value for proposed technical integrations.
- Engage with all stakeholders (partner, customer, OEM vendor, internal engineering and project manager(s).
- Provide and transform business requirements into functional requirements for pre and post-sales activities with partners, customers, and OEM vendors.
- Ensure success with respect to delivery of integrations of Securonix Platform with non-Securonix vendors. This involves SOAR integrations, log collection/ingestion integrations, create of threat policies and models.
- Facilitate coordinated development of software coordinated with associated documentation, and marketing materials.
- Facilitate effective meetings with Securonix team members and customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support Securonix seminars and trade shows
- Record project milestones and progress as needed
- Deliver timely and complete project status reports to Senior Management
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- 8+ Years of successful project execution preferably center on the cyber security field
- Work in the Behavioral Analytics field a major plus
- Knowledge of technologies in IT security, preferably SIEM, SOC and/or Insider Threat areas
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.)
- Experience with MySQL, HBASE, Hadoop, Tomcat and Linux
- Experience with SIEM, DLP, IAM, EDR, MDR, XDR, and leading security products in most enterprise environments
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Experience in working in a remote office and/or multiple customer locations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDL), SCRUM, Agile
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Exposure to Java, Python, Perl, Ansible, and Bash scripting are a plus.
EDUCATIONAL & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or equivalent work experience required
- Project Management Certifications a plus
- Security Certifications a plus (CompTIA, GIAC, ISC2)
- DevOps Certifications a plus