Manager - SDET
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jul 19, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Analytics-driven cloud SIEM provider recognized for second consecutive time in the Leaders Quadrant: https://www.securonix.com/press-release/securonix-named-a-leader-in-the-2020-gartner-magic-quadrant-for-security-information-and-event-management/
As a Manager - SDET you will be leading, estimating, planning and coordinating the QA activities and initiatives for Securonix.
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 10+ Years in the IT industry
- SKILLS: JAVA, Selenium, JMeter
- Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.