Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jul 23, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The QA Architect is a senior position responsible for the Software Quality Assurance team, leading new and existing Quality Assurance initiatives, and will be instrumental in managing QA processes, driving test methods, risk analysis, and automation strategy.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
- The QA Architect drives the test and automation strategy.
- The architect sets the technical direction for the QA work and leads the test automation team.
- The Architect works closely with development and the test team to meet the quality objectives of the client organization.
- Establish design principles for QA Test strategy for securonix and Performance Testing Present options and recommendations as needed
- Design and maintain the test automation frameworks
- Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client requirements.
- Work closely with the test team to identify new automation opportunities.
- Mentor the test automation team.
- Contribute to the managing of test environments.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
- Develop and maintain a planning model that estimates the ROI of test automation. Track and report actual ROI
- Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
- Research, evaluation, and deployment of new test tools.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
Qualifications - Required Skills/Competencies:
- QA professional with 15+ years of the software industry and management experience
- 15 years of test automation experience with a minimum of 5 years at the architect level.
- Experience in selecting, designing, and implementing test automation frameworks. Experience developing in-house automation tools
- Strong hands-on experience
- API automation and UI automation using Selenium Web Driver with Java JIRA, Confluence, and Zephyr.
- Expertise with continuous integration Eg) Jenkins
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent business degree.
- Strong experience in designing and building automated test frameworks for web and mobile applications using Java
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with specific experience and demonstrable success with the full software development lifecycle; and using the Agile Development processes
- Experience developing and testing entire systems, with the capability to understand details of mixed technologies
- Successful track record as a 'hands on' leader within QA teams, building teams to a level of top-notch professionals
- Experience in SIEM domain applications is a definite asset
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Personality Traits
- Passionate about software quality and software testing
- Strong self-motivation (this is a must); Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible
- Must be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new requirements quickly and can adapt to a growing and evolving team
- Critical Thinker; with good logical and creative problem-solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open for client travel on an as-needed basis