Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
As Director Service Delivery management, you’ll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. With the guidance of US counterparts , directors and senior technical leads, you’ll primarily focus on delivery and execution of Securonix projects. You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, you’ll consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of high quality. When working on engagements, you’ll report to higher levels of management (Matrixed US and India), who will expect you to anticipate and identify risks, and raise any issues with them as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. Especially in cyber security consulting services. You will be responsible for overall client service quality delivery in accordance with Securonix quality guidelines & methodologies. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients (functional heads & key influencers) and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities. You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives, and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
- Understands and knows how to run offshore deployments while interfacing with onshore engineers and Technology account managers in USA, EMEA, Canada.
- Ready to learn Client’s Snypr platform and understand the business value of this platform
- Knows how to traverse through the organization to quickly triage issues that may arise during the implementation phase
- Ability to manage a large team in Bangalore and from Pune and interface well in a cross-matrix organization
- Willingness to come to USA (not more than 30 days and not more than twice a year) to participate in companywide initiatives and learning workshops
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement
- Brief the engagement team on the client's environment and industry trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand Client and its service lines and actively assess what the company can deliver to serve clients
- Assist Executive Directors and Principal Architects in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to Client’s thought leadership.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Understand the business requirements clearly and plan for effective utilization of resources, managing the change requests and risk planning, etc
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors
- Understand the process, technology or people gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Strong knowledge on SIEM
- Nice to know- regulatory requirements such as PCI, Sox, FISMA, HIPAA, Reg SCI, MAS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, Proxyetc.)
- Strong knowledge of Security architecture design and review
- Knowledge Security operations (SOC, SIEM) skills in assessment, design, architecture, management and reporting
- Good knowledge on Privacy and GDPR
- Governance and reporting
- Good knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of incident management
- Good Knowledge of creation of cyber policies and procedures
- 15+ years of experience in cyber security consulting, Strong leadership qualities, someone who has set up an offshore delivery team effectively.
- Strong academic record including a degree / Relevant professional qualifications such as MBA, MCA, MS, B.E/B.Tech (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Comp. Science)/MBA/M.Sc.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.