Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
As a principal consultant, you will:
- Work with customers to help them articulate their business requirements and communicate how those requirements translate into leveraging Securonix features and functionalities.
- Architect SIEM deployments to guarantee that the customer's requirements are met.
- Work hand in hand with a team of consultants to appropriately communicate customer requirements and complete / delegate tasks with other members of the team as required.
- Be responsible for the successful collection architecture and implementation of customer deployments.
- Lead status calls with the customer during the implementation process defining the implementation process, what progress has been made, and what the next steps are.
- Can handle difficult questions and consistently win support from client audiences.
- Possess a broad awareness of the security / technology space as a whole
- Able to present to large groups and speak as a confident authority on Next Gen SIEM
- Provide mentorship to other technical staff members
- Provide technical assistance in scoping and other pre-sales activities
- Take technical leadership on complex client projects; oversee and guide work performed by other technical staff members.
- Work with practice leadership to define how specific services are scoped and delivered
- Strong written and interpersonal skills; ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 3+ years of technical architecture experience with one or more SIEM and UEBA platforms (e.g. Securonix, Splunk, Elastic, Exabeam, Sentinel, QRadar, LogRhythm, ArcSight, etc.)
- Highly experienced with multiple security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
- Understands the professional services business, and the impact that decisions have to an organization
- Expert knowledge around networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, Linux), and security technologies (endpoint security, DLP, firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience working with regular expressions and JSON parsing
- Experience with cloud-based service architecture
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Strong understanding of various security frameworks and/or methodologies (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, etc)
- Experience with the following technologies is highly desirable: Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic Stack (Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana)
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.