Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Manager for Critical Incident Management will establish new and steer existing teams of Incident Managers that are tasked with managing Critical issues and High priority issues related to the daily cloud operations on Securonix Cloud. An ideal candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in managing teams, developing individuals, setting strategic vision for teams, and leading changes in processes and procedures to adjust to emerging trends and needs. The Manager for Incident Management should be skilled in setting metrics to measure and analyse team member’s output and leveraging results to adjust and improve team deliverables. Deliver daily, weekly and monthly summary of workload analysis report and improvement trend.
- Steering a team of Incident Managers and Major incident managers responsible for managing critical and high priority issues reported by internal and customer teams.
- Developing the goals and objectives for teams of specialists tasked to take on complex, high judgment decisions.
- Ensuring team is consistently meeting SLA targets and producing work at the expected quality.
- Reporting team performance metrics to leadership on a daily weekly and monthly basis.
- Career development and skills of individuals in the team.
- Engaging with various resolver teams to improve the overall Incident Management process.
- Work on Ways to continually improve data management solutions for the teams.
- Assisting in hiring and developing the best resources.
- Analysing emerging trends to improve processes, products, and services of these teams.
- Ensuring ongoing education that improves specialist performance and development.
Qualification & Experience:
- Overall 13+yrs of experience, 3-5 years of experience leading teams.
- 10+ years of experience in critical incident management, crisis management, escalation handling; perhaps experience working in industries such as Cloud, Datacentres, NOC/SOC, or related fields.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering initiatives from conception through completion.
- Experience preparing documents and reports that identify findings and provide recommended remediation strategies and solutions.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel, Word).
- Strong communications skills and experience creating and editing content for internal and external audiences.
- Ability to think critically and Ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s in Science/Engineering/Quantitative Disciplines (Math, Statistics), or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated skill in the measuring and reporting of Incident and outage trends.
- Knowledge of the principal methods, procedures, and techniques of gathering information and producing, reporting, and sharing information.
- Knowledge of training and education principles and methods for curriculum design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training and education effects.
- Experience promoting knowledge sharing between information owners and users.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex international organization.
- Ability to lead through influence.
- Background in cloud / Linux / SaaS/Cybersecurity skills is an added advantage.
- Experience working in Customer facing Technical Organizations in a similar Role and a deep understanding of the Cloud Business.
- Adept at producing excellent infographic summaries and presenting to Senior/Executive leadership consistently.
- This role needs individual to be flexible in working hours. To ensure he/she gets to meet all the members working in a 24/7 environment.
- Participate in outage and escalations whenever the need arises.
- Availability round the clock to assist and take escalations and to respond.
- People management experience is Mandatory.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.