Senior Accounting Manager
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Securonix, the cloud-based detection leader of SIEM, UEBA, and advanced detection analytics is disrupting how security is delivered. We enable Enterprise customers and MDR providers with world class SaaS detection solution that detects sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks improving MTTD and enabling faster MTTR.
Our security analytics platform delivers leading detection for some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors as well as global Service Providers.
As a Senior Manager of Finance, you will be responsible to analyze everyday financial activities and provide advice and support to the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. Subsequently, guide the upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
- Overall responsible for Bank Reconciliations, usage of tally and managing invoicing, collection, cash flow and reporting
- Maintain prepare monthly budgets
- Familiar with all the latest Income Tax Rules
- TDS ; GST Compliances Filing
- Ensure compliances as per Acts
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- 12+ years of experience in Financial Planning, Business Analysis, Consulting
- Bachelor s Degree in the data-driven field and Chartered Accountancy is a must
- Experience in managing a team is a must
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills a must, both written and verbal
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment