Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jul 4, 2021
Description Securonix, the cloud-based detection leader of SIEM, UEBA, and advanced detection analytics is disrupting how security is delivered. We enable Enterprise customers and MDR providers with world class SaaS detection solution that detects sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks improving MTTD and enabling faster MTTR. Our security analytics platform delivers leading detection for some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors as well as global Service Providers.
Monitor, collect and report costs on customer contracts, SOWs & POs. Other cash and audit functions, as needed.
- Maintain Customers Records - Manage and reconcile Customer contracts and Purchase orders.
- Invoicing - Create Customer invoices to ensure billing is in accordance with Purchase order & Contracts.
- Collections - Follow up Customers on outstanding Balances.
- Audit support - Gather information requested, reconciliations, etc.
- AR - Prepare Accounts receivable Aging & cash reports weekly / monthly / quarterly reports.
- Cash Management - Update daily cash sheet and reconcile payments in EPR.
- Other responsibilities include ad hoc reports and duties as assigned.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- At least 4-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Word
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite or Intuit QuickBooks preferred
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.