Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest global organizations detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real-time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable.
We are seeking a Cloud Operations Manager to join our Global Cloud Operations team. We are a 24 x 7 support organization, where we focus on the performance of our application hosted on our cloud infrastructure and our customer's experience with a technology lens. We support several different technology stacks, including AWS, Big Data, Linux, and MySQL. As one of our Cloud Operations Manager on our fast-paced leadership team, you will be encouraged to provide ideas for process improvements, automation opportunities for monitoring, alerts and event management and help us figure out what is meaningful to action on to ensure we are detecting and preventing impacts to our customers before they occur.
Your hardworking cloud support team is composed of employees located in Bangalore, India and Dallas in the US. As a leader, coach and mentor, you will provide your team with direction on company goals, departmental goals and individual support with their career development goals.
- Drive continuous improvement in Service delivery.
- Routinely review ticket queue for monitoring project events, to analyze the trend and work on alert improvement program.
- Guide, train and educate staff on the best practices related to all service owner issues.
- Provide weekly reports to the leadership team.
- Leads their team in daily operations and monitoring support and is passionate about providing customers with outstanding customer service.
- Develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization, including our executive leaders in order to achieve results and enact wide-scale impact across the organization.
- Collaborate with customer success, professional services, Devops and tools teams to optimize day-to-day operations. Ensure the right work is assigned to the right team, resulting in efficient performance, quality and availability of applications and technology platforms.
- Lead efforts to ensure alignment towards a single goal of customer journey/experience-based service support.
- Write and deliver performance reviews for staff.
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- A recognized Degree in Information Technology and preferably with certifications in either ITIL, Cloud Certifications and or Service Delivery.
- Prior meaningful technology and business/industry work experience including extensive hands-on experience in Infrastructure support or operations , Incident life cycle management, Pro active support
- Demonstrable experience attracting, hiring, retaining and leading top talent.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, or other Agile development techniques.
- Combine technical expertise with a foundation in systematic and rational root cause analysis to drive opportunities to make things faster and better.
- Ability to build positive relationships with your team, business and technology partners.
- Understanding of multi-tier application architectures and support of service virtualization, and private/public cloud-based environments.
- Understanding of Software (SaaS) and Infrastructure (IaaS) service offerings
- Understanding monitoring and logging technologies, including complete event driven ecosystems concepts from a product owner and customer experience viewpoint.
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical understanding of support-based self-healing and first touch response process and technologies.
- ITIL and Product support knowledge
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensationandtraining.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.