VP of Alliances and Business Development
Location: Addison, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix is looking for a dynamic, success driven VP of Alliances and Business Development with solid business acumen. Success in this position will require driving strong, productive partnerships that promote the Securonix platform, increase both product sales and routes to market and also enhance the Securonix brand.
- Increase the Securonix value proposition and differentiation by driving alliances, partnerships, and integrations that augment the Securonix platform, enhance revenue streams and increase route to markets
- Drive engagement with partners and alliances to augment the Securonix Brand and awareness to customers, consultants and other valued partners.
- Drive Fusion Gold and Silver Alliance partners to implement integrations, enablement and strong GTM activities
- This position will be measured sales and marketing metrics related to Fusion Partner activities
- Contribute to Fusion Alliance Priorities and Strategy
- Own the Gold and Silver Fusion Alliance Partner Lifecycle
- Drive Partnership Opportunities that differentiate the Securonix Platform over the competition
- Enable the field to maximize customer value from investments in partnerships and integrations
- Define and track Fusion Alliance metrics for success
- Identify and Drive to fill gaps in the Securonix Platform that could be solved via Alliance OEMs and Integrations
- Lead and Assist with Industry Trade Shows and Partner Field Events
- Define and Lead Alliance Efforts to Enhance the Securonix Platform through more Advanced Use Cases and integrations.
- Define and Own the Collateral that will drive enablement and adoption of Securonix Integrations
- Assist with cost savings through Alliance efforts
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Success of this position will be metrics driven and rely on the following:
- Quantity of field events/trade show activities leading to qualified leads and opportunities.
- New Fusion Alliance Logos and successful GTM lifecycle commiserate with Fusion Partnership level
- Expansion of existing partner activities to include field events, trade shows, integrated use cases and associated collateral.
- Build, manage and deliver enablement to several top Gold/Silver/Connect Fusion partners designated by leadership.
- Fully document Partnership activities in Salesforce and confluence.
- University/College Business/technical degree or strong equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of creating innovative partner solutions and successful GTM plans with leading ISV Alliances of at least 5 to 7 years of exceeding targets.
- Current relationships and experience with Cloud Platform providers a plus.
- Executive presence – able to represent Securonix to partners’ C-level stakeholders.
- Revenue driven – able to easily distinguish and pursue activities and partnerships that scale Securonix sales and rotes to market.
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels to both internal and external audiences.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.