Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Should have good working experience on React API methods and React Router, React Animations.
- Should have good understanding and working experience on Flux/Redux concepts for state management.
- Should have good understanding of stateless and functional React components.
- Should be able to test their JavScript/Typescript code using latest testing frameworks such as JestJS, KarmaJS and JasmineJS.
- Should be able to use HTML5 (Canvas/SVG), CSS(2/3), Web Standards effectively.
- Hands on with JQuery, Ajax to support legacy applications while working along latest technologies.
- Should have working knowledge of Java/J2EE environment, MySQL, Groovy.
- Focused on proving good user experience.
- Willing to work as an excellent team player across regions in a highly productive environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and should show keen interest in taking up any challenging tasks.
Primary Skill Set:
Secondary Skill Set :
Core Java, MySQL, Grails,Groovy, Hibernate
Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science with related subject Experience Level 5-8 years of experience
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.