Securonix is redefining SIEM for today’s hybrid cloud, data-driven enterprise. Built on big data architecture, Securonix delivers SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, Security Data Lake, NDR, and vertical-specific applications as a pure SaaS solution with unlimited scalability and no infrastructure cost. Securonix reduces noise, prioritizes high fidelity alerts, and detects and responds to advanced insider and cyber threats with behavioral analytics technology that pioneered the UEBA category.
Securonix is looking for a strong and experienced technologist to help build and develop our Fusion Partner Ecosystem across Global Alliance and Technology Partnerships. The Alliance Solution Architect’s responsibilities span being the Subject Matter Expert for various industry/partner technologies, training various technical teams internally and externally (Resellers and Technology partners), hosting and certifying partner integrations, enabling and driving customer opportunities with key Partners to obtain sales targets and also supporting OEM relationships.
- Engagement primarily with our Cloud and our Fusion Alliance partners to design and implement an integration story.
- Collaborate with product marketing to deliver Tech Alliance content on Fusion Central.
- Support Business Development and Partners for all technical needs. Help Business Development be successful by driving key Alliance metrics/deliverables.
- Build relationships with partner key technical contacts. Help guide partners though the technical portions of the Alliance Relationship Lifecycle.
- Drive joint GTM & key customer opportunities, educate and enable partners on Securonix’s platform and products, provide architectural guidance and solution recommendations based on partner capability and business objectives.
- Work with partners to build integrations and solutions that drive value to customers, create collateral, demos and videos about joint solutions and deliver webinars with our partners to educate the marketplace about the joint solution.
- Work with the Securonix Product Management (PM) team to review ideas, capture within Jira/Confluence enhancement requests and drive new and upgraded integrations planned. This includes scoping and documenting these proposals.
- Help scope, enable and support OEM opportunities.
- Align with Sales SE Leadership to ensure the alliance technical team is well integrated into processes, development, and team enablement.
- Attend user conferences, SKOs, etc. as the technical representative for the partnership, including demonstrating the Securonix platform and relevant integrations.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- University/College BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 5 years in the Networking/Security Industry
- 2 years of technology partner ecosystem experience
- Possession of Industry Certifications a plus
- Ability to develop complete proof of concept solutions.
- Experience working with 3rd party companies on integrations and joint use cases.
- Hands on experience deploying and maintaining OS security including: hardening, configuration management, patching, auditing (Linux, Windows, Network)
- Experience with industry security products
- 5+ years of extensive Windows & Linux Systems Engineering (setup, configuration, maintenance, and upgrading)
- 5+ years of experience with VMware Infrastructure
- Knowledge in a scripting/programming language such as Python, BASH or PowerShell a plus
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex troubleshooting issues
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and meticulous individual, who can adhere to departmental process and procedures and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and manage changing priorities to meet all demands
- Familiarity with cloud security (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.