Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hyper growth Cyber Security company that provides a SaaS based software product that helps to protect fortune 100 companies and governments around the globe. This role will lead hiring for all of the Engineering, Architecture, Cloud and Big Data hiring in the Americas and EMEA. The role will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition in the North America HDQ in Addison, Texas.
- Support the full-cycle recruitment process, coordinating closely with talent acquisition leaders and hiring managers to provide top technology focused talent to the organization
- Builds strong relationships with hiring managers in order to identify staffing needs and fully understand job requirements and team dynamics.
- Consult with internal clients on sourcing strategy best practices and lead search efforts through multiple channels including direct sourcing, RPO, Professional services and Contingent & Executive search partners
- Effectively and compelling communicator that can promote the Secronix Employee Value Proposition to prospective and active candidates.
- Builds a network of selected and targeted prospective candidates and industry contacts through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals.
- Establishes and maintains successful relationships with colleges, community partners, search firms, professional associations, and other organizations to ensure Securonix is viewed as the “Employer of Choice” in the industry.
- Manages applicant tracking system, ensuring applicant status updates are made regularly, phone screen synopsis, and documentation of all feedback from hiring managers is updated in the system.
- Help maintain a diverse and inclusive hiring process
- Manage external job boards to increase sourcing opportunities
- Coordinates with other recruiters, managers and supervisors on recruiting efforts which include job fairs, career days and intern recruitment.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
- Support Talent Acquisition organization in special projects (referral programs, recruitment marketing, etc.)
- Acts as department liaison and provides advice and guidance to hiring managers and supervisors on staffing policies, procedures and applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Trains and coaches managers on Top Grading and behavioral interviewing processes.
- History of supporting globally dispersed internal Software Engineering hiring managers.
- Strong understanding of SaaS technologies
- 5-7 years of experience recruiting tough to fill technology focused positions
- Solid ability to conduct different types of technical interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (sourcing, screening, selecting)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Detail-oriented human being who loves to solve problems
- Able to prioritize efficiently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.