Product Manager - SaaS
Location: Austin, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jun 15, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We are looking for a Product Manager with domain experience in Cybersecurity and/or SaaS to join the leading provider of SaaS based security analytics and SIEM to drive our competitive position, align with market requirements, and drive scale.
Your passion for world class product will drive roadmap and requirements for our customers’ SaaS experience including key services around monitoring, entitlement management, identity, and related aspects that enable us to be the leader in cloud based cybersecurity. You will develop and execute product roadmaps focused on our target market, create content that enable our sales teams and work with engineering to deliver a world-class experience.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our SaaS Platform including monitoring and support systems, identity management, multi-tenancy, customer onboarding and lifecycle management, entitlement management, and related services. You will manage product vision through execution with engineering to deliver highly competitive and differentiated products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the product roadmap based on market data, voice of customer, and scalability goals
- Be an expert with respect to the customer experience in our platform
- Manage requirements and map those into prioritized backlog based on impact/value and level of effort
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the development team’s product backlog, including definition of epics, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate scrum team events including backlog refinement/grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Conduct regular Sprint reviews inviting all stakeholders to showcase new capabilities and share progress
- Build internal and external facing support material that outlines the features, benefits, and differentiations
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, operations and other functional teams to ensure alignment
- Perform product demos to internal stakeholders and customers
- Develop and manage a set of Metrics and KPIs that measures success and where to continue to invest
- The successful candidate must have strong technology experience and be comfortable with authoring strong, differentiating requirements.
- Industry awareness is a plus.
- Ability to be forward-looking on trends/direction
- S/he will have 4+ years’ success with managing a product or service
- Experience in SaaS, Security or a combination thereof
- Experience in Scrum Management Software (JIRA)
- Experience working with Global Scrum teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Able to determine viability of new products or services; Understands cross-functional requirements; Capable of writing and presenting a new product proposal.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred