Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Setting up and configuring Presto search cores in a Linux environment
- Indexing of unstructured data
- Defining Presto schemas for various data elements and configuring the same for various priorities.
- Studying, researching and resolving difficult issues involving Presto, Solr, Elastic and related technologies
- Engineer automated techniques and processes for the bulk indexing of large-scale data sets residing in database or un-indexed systems
- Hands on Automation using Python or Java
- Write automated unit test cases for Presto query engine
- Load balancing, integrating multi core searches.
- Strong hands-on experience in Presto/Trino
- Expertise in Presto/Trino Collection Sharding/replication, failover, fault tolerance, high availability.
- Extensive Experience on Presto/Trino -Search Engine, Text Mining, Presto Java search library, REST-like API such as HTTP/XML and JSON APIs
- Skill in indexing database on incremental manner. (Add indexes for new records added since previous index and removing indexes for the deleted records.)
- Expertise in configuring Presto/Trino schema and understanding in advanced schema fields.
- Understanding of internals of Presto/Trino physical and logical layout
- Expertise in tuning the of search results.
- Expertise in Java JVM tuning and Debugging
- Deep understanding of HTTP and REST APIs.
- Expertise in fine tuning Presto/Trino caches and cache warming and segment merging.
- Exposure to the internal implementations of Presto/Trino
- Understanding of Information Retrieval techniques.
- Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration
- Good in depth understanding of the Linux in term of debugging tools and performance tuning
- Exposure with Big data platforms is required.
- Should have working knowledge of search and recommendations (Query parsing, Spell Check and associated search topics)
- Knowledge on indexing database using Presto/Trino built-in features.
- Good knowledge on Promoting search results, Facet searches, Pivot facet, Stats component, Boost queries, using Filter Queries etc
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.