Securonix Next Generation SIEM SaaS solution works on a cutting-edge technology stack using Linux, Hadoop, SOLR, Spark, Kafka. Securonix has a Cloud offering as well as supports 40+ production clusters for various customers using the Security Analytics solution.
The Cloud Administrator will be responsible for the L1 and L2 production operations support of the Securonix cloud platform as well as the design of optimization and cloud native enhancements and cost controls. Experience with Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud is required. Experience with AWS is desired.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- 3 years of overall Server administration experience with a minimum of 1 years’ experience on Azure Infrastructure, AWS, or GCP.
- Extensive experience in provisioning, configuring resources, storage accounts, resource groups, Security ports
- Create and/or approve templates used to create catalog items, regularly updating the gold template used for VM deployment on cloud
- Approve change requests associated with modifications to cloud resource and Define change control parameters for cloud resources.
- Implement and manage Azure storage accounts, data backup and recovery solutions
- Hands on experience on Linux administration and troubleshooting (CentOS 7.x, Red Hat 7.4)
- Experienced with Linux server builds and decommissioning
- Experience in patch management and server hardening
- Experience with HIDS, file integrity and antivirus configuration on linux
- Configure Backup and perform restore of VMs in azure
- Create and update Azure runbooks for effective cost management
- Adding/removing the servers in availability set/load balancer.
- Manage access to Azure subscriptions, resources and resource groups. Assessment and migration of VMs to azure cloud.
- Implement storage encryption, application gateway, local and virtual gateways, best practices from vendor
- Expertise in troubleshooting production infrastructure issues
- Experience participating in change control and maintenance windows in a production cloud environment
- Experience supporting the infrastructure for a public cloud SaaS solution.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of related Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based Architectures.
- Strong written, verbal and white board skills
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and identifying improvements.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and must be capable of the understanding, documenting, communicating and presenting technical issues.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.