The Hadoop Administrator will manage the production hadoop infrastructure for the organization, as well as multiple development and test infrastructures. The position will also be involved in advanced support cases related to hadoop product deployments at customer facilities.
- Hadoop administration includes ongoing administration of multiple Hadoop infrastructures.
- Hadoop Cluster connectivity and security Includes, SSL,MIT Kerberos ,AD Kerberos, Free IPA, LDAP etc.
- Capacity planning and monitoring of Hadoop cluster job performances.
- Sound knowledge in enterprise Linux and windows server.
- Sound knowledge in Bash/Python scripting.
- Hands on experience on AWS/Azure cloud environment.
- Good knowledge in Devops lifecycle.
- Report defects to the development team or manager and driving them to closure.
- Should be willing to work on 24/7 environment.
At least 5 years of professional experience with as well as a 4 year degree is required. Relevant certification (Redhat, Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc.) is beneficial.Experience with the following is desired:
Extensive knowledge about Hadoop Architecture
Strong scripting skills in Linux environment
Hands on knowledge and experience of Kafka, YARN, Spark, HBase, Hive, Impala, SOLR Cloud
Knowledge of HBase for efficient Hadoop administration
Knowledge of Java to test Spark Jobs
Experience with kerberos installation and configuration
Experience with SSL and kerberos configuration of all hadoop services
Experience with developing and implementing functional test cases and performance testing in Hadoop/Spark/Hive/HBase/SOLR components
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.