Cloud Service Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pune, MH, India
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2021
Become a Cloud Service Engineer with one of the fastest growing security companies in the world. Join us and collaborate on building a cutting-edge technology to combat cyber threats. Become part of a truly innovative enterprise that has pioneered the use of machine learning algorithms to detect advanced threats.
- Work with internal and external organizations
- Build or enhance governance tools to ensure clean change management of code base and infrastructure
- Maintain and evolve the continuous Integration environment and improvements
- Interact with Development, QA and Operations teams
- Help drive strategic improvements in systems, processes, and practices
- Work with key members of the architect team to define and drive DevOps technical strategy and architectural direction
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Stay current on advancements in infrastructure landscape and influence adoption across enterprise
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Support existing IT staff in growth of their SRE and DevOps skills and build a culture of automation
- Provide 24X 7 production support for applications and infrastructure.
- Lead and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation to support site or system outages.
- Consistently meet or exceed SLA obligations.
- Managed and mentored a DevOps onsite and offsite Engineer for building and implementing Cloud/AWS environment.
- Lead the changes in product DevOps to restructure and automate deployment with full roll back practices.
- Lead a team of Cloud/AWS Devops Engineers and support building and executing.
- Cloud/AWS Governance, Security and automation to continuously improve operational excellence and delivery time to market.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
4+ years of experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations for data sciences.
Experience with Kafka,EMR,Spark etc.
Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, Firecracker).
Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory.
Experience with leading and participating in Scrum/Kanban, Agile workflow methodologies.
Preferred strong customer facing consulting skills preferred. Ability to fine tune your message for both technical and business audiences.
Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is highly desired.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.