Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest global organizations detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real-time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable.
The Cloud Support Analyst will be reporting to the Manager of Cloud operations, the CSA has responsibility for below mentioned areas:
- The CSA is part of the technical team, supporting Securonix cloud’s 24/7 operational responsibilities for our clients application environments hosted on our cloud infrastructure.
- The CSA monitors and maintains our Cloud environment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The goal of the team, and the overall organization, is to build strong customer relationships, and deliver total customer satisfaction through world-class support
- This position will be monitoring the cloud environment; identifying; troubleshooting issues; reviewing and creating tickets with good documentation; managing incident tickets; escalating issues; working with engineers to resolve issues and alerts; and participating in other operational activities when needed.
- First level support for all monitoring events, based on documented instructions.
- Ticket creation, documentation, remedial administration, Ownership of Incident
- Monitor events and raise tickets for events, Alert validation
- Acknowledge cases and tickets, answer client calls
- Update ticket based on client feedback on calls or change in alert.
- Level 1 troubleshooting based on documented work instruction
- Improve application scalability and availability by proactive monitoring.
- Work independently to troubleshoot & investigate incoming requests within strict SLA boundaries.
- Customer Oriented – Attentive and responsive to customer (internal and external) concerns.
- Communication – Provides clear and timely written and verbal updates (including technical details).
- Results Oriented – Identifies, confronts and overcomes barriers to successful completion of a task or project; “puts first things first”.
- Problem Solver – Identifies patterns and can help develop solutions.
- Self-Aware – Aware of impact on others; aware of strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborative – Encourages a participative process; has a “win-win” orientation.
- Adaptable – Capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks.
- Minimum 6 months experience in product support, cloud support or monitoring.
- Familiarity with either SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud infrastructure.
- Linux, AWS, Hadoop, MySQL basic knowledge.
- Demonstrates experience in dealing with incident detection, resolution, and coordination of resolution efforts with both our customer and internal resolver teams.
- Customer oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others.
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
- Good interpersonal communication with other team members.
- Strong initiative and teamwork.
- Understands the business impact of critical issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related technical experience.
What you can expect:
- Learning opportunities are available to employees who wish to grow with Securonix and develop their career.
- Securonix is a fast-paced, highly matrix-ed organization that requires cross-functional collaboration for success.
- Work with highly intelligent, passionate resources in the Addison TX, NJ, and CA offices as well as Europe and Asia.
- To ensure 24/7 support is available to our customers, your shift will include a 5-day, 8-hour/day shift including weekends.
- Participate in daily shift hand-off meetings to ensure continuity of service between offshore teams and US-team.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.