Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics.
- We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level.
- Work with a talented team that is passionate about creating the latest threat detection and monitoring techniques using the best technologies.
- Leading the engineering teams in India, supporting both local platform development initiatives as well as enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Drive substantive technical strategic and tactical improvements in the company's long term vision.
- Work with Architects and Engineers to build/enhance/future proof the large scale platforms to support business growth.
- Work/Coordinate with product managers, business heads and other adjacent functions to understand the business asks
- Help teams define scope and come up with a development strategy, manpower plan, and incremental milestones.
- Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products
- Motivating, energizing and upskilling the team, and contributing to their professional growth.
- Reinforce good practices across the complete development lifecycle (coding, quality assurance, deployment, documentation)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 15+ Years in the IT industry.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.