Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response, and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
At Securonix, we’re building the next-generation security analytics and operations management platform for the modern era of big data and advanced cyber threats.
Our UI team has two critical missions:
- building the platform to empower developers to make better, more elaborate web projects than ever
- guide, promote, and set the example on best standards across the products.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, demonstrates ownership
- Is unafraid of digging into new tools, frameworks, and platforms
- Thrives in an environment where experimentation and failure are celebrated
- Gives and receives feedback with regard for both emotional and technical concerns
A Front End Expert :
- with experience in Jquery
- who has an appreciation for semantic HTML, and keeps this at the forefront of their mind while developing new UIs
- who loves a Git-centric workflow with continuous deployment and reliable tooling
- who understands the value of unit, integration, and E2E testing
- with experience on agile methodologies (scrum/kanban)
- with experience consuming REST web services
- with knowledge of CI/CD such as Travis, Jenkins, etc
- With experience guiding the technical and/or people side of a group/project
A big plus if you:
- know StencilJS or SvelteJS
- know Typescript
- have experience implementing design systems or reusable components libraries
- have experience on accessibility
- have experience on Java
- have experience on building REST web services or a GraphQL server
- with familiarity on Gateways like AWS Api gateway, GraphQL or similar
We are looking for someone who:
- Experienced delivering features in a fast-paced environment
- Is invested in delivering a high-quality experience to the end-user while maintaining a healthy codebase
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise, working in distributed locations.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.