Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Build, improve and maintain integrations to 3rd party applications using RESTful APIs
- Work closely with the frontend team to integrate new features and unique consumer-facing products
- Communicate effectively with customers and partners for queries related to APIs
- Establish best practices to continually increase performance and scalability
- Debug and solve real-time customer issues
- A bachelor’s/masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- At least three years of experience writing production code in Java
- Solid understanding of Python
- Experience with building and/or using APIs/Webservices/SDKs
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles
- Real passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship experience
- Experience in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, OAuth, JWT, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, Swagger/OpenAPI etc.
- Experience in JUnit
- Cloud/SaaS development experience and security analytics knowledge is a plus
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.