Securonix is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps its clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuse and enterprise/online fraud.
The Securonix powered security analytics platform is deployed by some of the largest organizations in the Federal, Financial and Healthcare sectors globally.
Securonix is selected as one of the 20 fastest growing security companies by The Silicon Review in 2016, has won 20 awards at the RSA conference in 2017, Ranked by Gartner as “Most Visionary” in 2017.
Reasons to Work with Us - Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics. - We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level. - Work with a talented team that is passionate about creating the latest threat detection and monitoring techniques using the best technologies.
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements per Jira tickets.
- Designing data flow diagrams and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- End-to-end documentation of connectors along with setup steps and debugging guide.
- Follow coding guidelines, satisfy and contribute towards 25-points connector acceptance criteria.
- End-to-end development of plug-in connector which involves highly scalable and fault-tolerant code.
- Write code to provide observability (logging and metrics).
- Perform Unit Testing, test-driven development, and scenario-based testing like smoke testing.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies including Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Refinement, and Sprint Demo.
- Breaks down epics into smaller tasks and participates in Peer review activities.
- Ensure assigned Sprint stories are Dev completed and QA tested within the Sprint itself and not rolled over to the next Sprint.
- Interaction with product management and cloud engineering.
- Tactical (mandatory) activities
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software (includes SRE).
- Determine root cause (RCA) for the most complex and high-priority software issues; develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Compiling and assessing user and cloud services feedback to improve software performance.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Interaction with stakeholders and improvised flow.
- Required Skillsets
- Proven experience/passion in connecting, extracting, and publishing data from end systems using Syslog, third-party SDKs, and APIs.
- Expertise with one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming languages like Java, Python.
- Experience with CI/CD (SVN, Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Hands-on experience on cloud platforms like AWS.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes will be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Solr, etc will be good to have.
- Must have skills:-
- Core Java
- Java 8 concepts
- API development
- Opportunity to learn (additional knowledge is an advantage):-
- Spring Boot
- Exposure to cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- SQL and/or NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) knowledge
- JUnit, Mockito
- Big data technologies (KAFKA, SOLR)
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.