Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Total Experience: 1+ Years
Primary Skill Sets: Sales Engineering, Sales Development, Account Management, Customer Success, Revenue Ops
Secondary Skill Sets: Enterprise Technology, Salesforce
Looking to jumpstart your career in cybersecurity sales? The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position at Securonix offers a great opportunity to rapidly advance your sales career at a cutting-edge tech company located in Addison, TX. We know that the key to success is a high-performing sales team - that’s why we’re looking to hire motivated SDRs to help generate a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities to fuel our sales funnel. We’re also huge believers in promoting from within – and believe that successful SDRs are oftentimes the best candidates for our internal account executive and account management positions.
- Work & Qualify inbound leads in partnership with the demand generation team.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to generate targeted Outbound campaigns.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities:
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Route opportunities to appropriate account executive, educating rep as necessary about the prospect
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objectives
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure we are always improving our communication and processes.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (internship experience counts).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Live in Dallas, Ft Worth area with ability to work in the office.
- A self-starter with a track record of success- you can show that you set goals and stick to them.
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment, roll up your sleeves, and contribute to your team success.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- You’re a whiz in g-suite, zoom, and other tools.
- Highly coachable with a strong willingness to learn and advance within a sales organization.
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Our medical insurance is with Cigna as we offer 4 plans to choose from. Our vision and dental insurance are both PPO plans.
- Securonix pays for your STD, LTD and Basic Life AD&D benefit.
- Securonix also provides you access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost. This program, available through Mutual of Omaha, provides professional, confidential telephonic or face-to-face counseling services to you and your loved ones.
- With our 401(K) you are eligible to participate the 1st of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- At Securonix we offer a Flexible Time Off plan, please speak to one of our Talent Attraction Specialists for details.
Securonix is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an innovative, inclusive, diverse and discrimination-free work environment. Employment with Securonix is based on merit, competence, and qualifications. It is our policy to administer all personnel actions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Consistent with the obligations of these laws, Securonix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, Securonix maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.
As part of our compliance with these obligations, Securonix invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.