Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Total Experience: 5+ years
Relevant Experience: 3-5 years
Primary Skill Sets: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
Secondary Skill Sets: Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
Become a DevOps Engineer for one of the fastest-growing security companies in the world. Join us and collaborate on building cutting edge technology to combat cyber threats. Become part of a truly innovative enterprise that has pioneered the use of machine learning algorithms to detect advanced threats.
- A strong command of software-automation and deployment systems.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- A strong background and/or working knowledge of Linux/Unix Administration.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and automation tools such as Ansible, SaltStack, and Terraform.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD
- Knowledge of containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and incident management skills.
- A passion to write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand.
- Lead the changes in product DevOps to restructure and automate deployment with full roll back practices.
- Help drive strategic improvements in systems, processes, and practices
- Work with key members of the architect team to define and drive DevOps technical strategy and architectural direction
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Stay current on advancements in the infrastructure landscape and influence adoption across enterprise.
- Identify bottlenecks and areas of optimization in the CI/CD process to improve delivery time frames.
- Configure and maintain monitoring, logging, and alerting systems to ensure high levels of performance, reliability, and availability.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code to support scalable and reliable environments
- Document and communicate deployment processes and requirements to internal teams.
- Configure and manage Jenkins instances to ensure optimal performance, security, and scalability
- Design and develop custom automation solutions to improve processes and productivity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related experience.
- Prior experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible etc is highly desired.
- Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, and Firecracker).
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- 5+ years in DevOps, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering role with experience in planning, integrating and operating.
- 3+ years of experience with Python or Bash.
- 3+ years of experience OOPS Design Methodologies, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- 3+ years working in a Unix/Linux based server environment.
- 3+ years of software development in Python.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux/Unix.
- Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is highly desired.
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance with total sum insured is INR 5,00,000
- Coverage: Self, Spouse, 2 kids, Dependent parents, or parents-in-law
- Personal Accident with total sum insured is INR 10,00,000
- Term Life Insurance with sum assured for employees is 5 times fixed base pay is covered
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.