Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job Title: Security Engineer
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Total Experience: 5+ years
Relevant Experience: 4 years
Primary Skill Sets: SIEM , UEBA
Secondary Skill Sets: Basic Linux navigation commands
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Security Engineer will conduct all pre-sales activities to support the business. These activities include demonstrating the technical and business value of the Securonix solutions to potential clients and partners. This position requires that the candidate be a security industry subject matter expert and create content including blogs, white papers, and customer case studies.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand the client’s current HADOOP deployment and come up with a solution design that best fits the requirements.
- Prepare Linux Server (AWS) or Windows (Azure) servers to host set-up of the Securonix application for demonstrations that explain Securonix computer applications to customers and prospective customers in order to secure and renew orders.
- Plan and modify product configuration to meet customer needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions and approaches with the product team utilizing MySQL Workbench and MySQL Server
- Installation of Securonix’s customized security product. Help companies deploy and integrate the SNYPER Security Analytics Platform in their existing environment.
- Develop security use cases to detect insider threat and cyber threat.
- Use the Employer bug-tracking tool to obtain information regarding defects found in software during the POC stage and communicate these defects to Employer’s engineering team, utilizing programming languages such as Java, JSP, and XML to best integrate the application with the customer site applications for product pilot phase
- Test customized product per customer requirements to make sure requirements are met by running through the test cases and reporting defects or enhancements in the defect tracking tool such as JIRA
- Providing technical support for troubleshooting of customized systems;
- Training system users in customized Securonix software security system operation and maintenance
- Confer with customers/end-users and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements;
- Collaborate to understand customer/end-user requirements, to promote the sale of company products;
- Develop, present or respond to proposals for specific end-user requirements, including industry-specific solutions and RFP responses
- Solid troubleshooting skills with a good understanding of how to use the OSI model in day-to-day work
- A good understanding and exposure to Cyber Security attacks and techniques.
- Cyber Security/Linux certificate is an added advantage.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Understanding or proficiency in Big Data platforms/Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS) is an added advantage.
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance with a total sum insured is INR 5,00,000
- Coverage: Self, Spouse, 2 kids, Dependent parents, or parents-in-law
- Personal Accident with total sum insured is INR 10,00,000
- Term Life Insurance with a sum assured for employees is 5 times fixed base pay is covered
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.