Description Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Become a Senior DevOps Engineer for one of the fastest-growing security companies in the world. Join us and collaborate on building cutting edge technology to combat cyber threats. Become part of a truly innovative enterprise that has pioneered the use of machine learning algorithms to detect advanced threats.
Job Title: Senior Devops Engineer
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Total Experience: 3-6 years
Relevant Experience: 3+ years
Primary Skills: Python/Shell, Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Groovy, Kubernetes
Secondary Skills: AWS, CI/CD, Observability, Grafana Stack
- Work with a team of DevOps Engineers with a vision of achieving a truly scalable and maintainable release/deployment automation pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with the Development & QA managers on release milestones, sprints and roadmap activities with respect to release/deployment automation pipeline.
- Co-develop the automation pipeline that is responsible in managing the configuration of different production environments.
- Prototype, design and develop tools that could release software changes with high velocity and confidence.
- Enhance the automation pipeline to support multiple public cloud providers and Securonix’s data center based environments.
- Research, evaluate and adopt next generation technologies.
- Deploy, manage, upgrade systems, services and containers of the pipeline using automated configuration management and service orchestration tools.
- Monitor and alert the DevOps and SRE teams based on system performance metrics, analysis of log files and custom alert rules.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly uptime and status reports for production and critical internal infrastructure.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency in the DevOps space.
- Assist with plans for development and QA to effectively utilize CI/CD pipelines and cloud based, potentially containerized platforms and infrastructures.
- Collaborate on estimates of work effort for all feature and user stories as a team DevOps subject-matter expert.
- Provide technical and cultural training, guidance, and resource support for all departmental staff in the DevOps area.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Applied Math or related field.
- 3+ years of leading a team of engineers in architecting, designing and developing release/deployment pipelines
- 3+ years of experience in the field of datacenter infrastructure management (UNIX/Docker/ Kubernetes/ Microservices)
- 3+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Deployment and Agile practices.
- Good Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Expertise in scripting languages such as python, ruby or php
- Tenacious and aggressive troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Strong command of configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation in a large-scale environment.
- Experience using log collection tools like Splunk or ELK stack
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Deployment of instances using virtualization technologies like VMware, Eucalyptus, KVM, Open Stack
- Knowledge in working with relational databases like Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL
- Experience with Blue Green Deployment to reduce downtime and risk, provide continuous deployment and fast rollback
- Software development experience/full stack development
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing deployments from development to production
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- In-depth experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Exposure to Maven, Ant or Gradle for builds
- Scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell etc.)
- Linux OS proficiency
- Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Puppet
- Jira, Jenkins, GIT proficiency
- Handle scripting and automation through Java, Bash, Python.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Built an automation pipeline from the ground up
- Experience with developing plugins for Jenkins
- Experience with developing plugins for Atlassian tools
- Experience with developing plugins for Gradle
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Graphite, Grafana and Prometheus
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance with a total sum insured is INR 5,00,000
- Coverage: Self, Spouse, 2 kids, Dependent parents, or parents-in-law
- Personal Accident with total sum insured is INR 10,00,000
- Term Life Insurance with a sum assured for employees is 5 times fixed base pay is covered.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.