Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Total Experience: 10-12 years
Relevant Experience: 5+ years
Primary Skill Sets: SIEM, UEBA, Cybersecurity, Deployment, POC, Pre-Sales
Secondary Skill Sets: Networking, Application security, Linux
Salary: $110,000 to $150,000 base plus commissions with the potential to earn 170K+ annually.
The Senior Pre-Sales Engineer will conduct all pre-sales activities to support the West territory. These activities include demonstrating the technical and business value of Securonix solutions to potential clients and partners. This position requires that the candidate be a security industry subject matter expert and create content including blogs, white papers, and customer case studies.
- Use technical features to calculate and demonstrate business value.
- Assist Sales Executives to show the business reason and value documentation for the customer.
- Conduct presentations at local/regional/national conferences to evangelize Securonix products and messaging.
- Support the business by training and enabling Securonix partners and customers through workshops and other exercises.
- Quarterback RFP responses and coordinate with proper internal resources.
- Manage POC project deliverables and timeline and shorten sales cycle when possible.
- Coordinate and request company resources for POC (avoid POCs if possible).
- Build win-win relationships with external customers/prospects as well as internal departments (Partners, Delivery, Architecture, GTE, etc).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect and/or client facing Cyber-Security Consultant.
- Successful track record of new business production in several industries and ability to exceed quotas.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills. Self-starter who will meet or exceed personal goals.
- Technical understanding of cyber security products, methods, and technology trends in the current market.
- Understanding of networking, application security, SIEM, and OS in a medium to senior level capacity.
- SIEM or UEBA deployment experience.
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Our medical insurance is with Cigna as we offer 4 plans to choose from. Our vision and dental insurance are both PPO plans.
- Securonix pays for your STD, LTD and Basic Life AD&D benefit.
- Securonix also provides you access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost. This program, available through Mutual of Omaha, provides professional, confidential telephonic or face-to-face counseling services to you and your loved ones.
- With our 401(K) you are eligible to participate on the 1st of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- At Securonix we offer a Flexible Time Off plan, please speak to one of our Talent Attraction Specialists for details.
Securonix is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an innovative, inclusive, diverse and discrimination-free work environment. Employment with Securonix is based on merit, competence, and qualifications. It is our policy to administer all personnel actions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Consistent with the obligations of these laws, Securonix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, Securonix maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.
As part of our compliance with these obligations, Securonix invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.