Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job Title: Senior Commission Analyst
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Total Experience: 6+ years
Relevant Experience: 5 + yrs
Primary Skillsets: Commission Plans, Models, Analysis & Calculations
Secondary Skillsets: Xactly or similar compensation tools, CRM, Advanced Excel, Reconciliations, Process implementations
The Commissions Analyst will help to implement and administer compensation plans, commission payouts.
- Understand and administer Sales, Support and Marketing Compensation plans
- Develop, evaluate and implement commissions models, incentive pay variables, and strategies to ensure they continue to meet business needs
- Be the point-of-contact for all commissions related questions and provide timely answers to the sales, sales management and other stakeholders
- Research and resolve queries raised by stakeholders regarding payments, commissions plan, interpretation of actual versus plan results etc.
- Provide regular/ad-hoc compensation and commission analysis, modeling of proposed compensation plans and reporting as required
- Manage all communications related to commission calculations
- Prepare internal reporting to support monthly and quarterly close process
- Calculate and audit and maintain monthly/quarterly/annual incentive payouts
- Drive process improvements to ensure commission are reported accurately and timely
- Identify, communicate and resolve problems impacting the processing of commissions
- Experience in Xactly or similar compensation tools and CRM applications Preferred
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other MS Office tools for managing commissions data and performing analysis
- Ability to create presentations, process documentation, training materials, policies and procedures
- Capacity to work with highly confidential and sensitive data with exceptional attention to detail and analytical/problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or within a team to meet required deadlines
- Ability to work cross functionally and effectively interact with other departments
- Knowledge of Technology or Software industry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate sales compensation concepts to a broad audience
- Bachelor's Degree in in Finance, Mathematics or a similar discipline (MBA a plus)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) or Certified Sales Compensation Professional™ (CSCP™) a strong plus
As a full-time employee with Securonix, you will be eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance with total sum insured is INR 5,00,000
- Coverage: Self, Spouse, 2 kids, Dependent parents, or parents-in-law
- Personal Accident with total sum insured is INR 10,00,000
- Term Life Insurance with sum assured for employees is 5 times fixed base pay is covered
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. Securonix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with Securonix.