Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
To maximize on market demand while innovating and grow our existing and new customer we are looking for a passionate, experienced, and dynamic Sr. Principal Product Manager for our ingestion team. In this role, you will own our remote and cloud ingestion services, and be responsible for setting the vision and direction for this critical area of our product.
Your passion for world-class security products and razor-sharp focus on the customer will create a roadmap that delivers immediate value to the market while laying the foundation for the future growth of our platform. Ingestion leads the way in increasing visibility into the surface area of attack and expanding our presence with customers and partners worldwide.
- Own the product end-to-end, from being the SME the field relies on to the voice of the customer with engineering.
- Work with key MSSPs, enterprises, and internal stakeholders to set a 12-24 month roadmap for our deployment strategy connectors and data ingestion services.
- Define functional and nonfunctional requirements for engineering teams and lead requirement review sessions with field and internal SMEs.
- Develop a set of key product and team metrics that define the health of the product and product delivery.
- Participate and represent the voice of the customer in backlog refinement, standup, and retros with the engineering team.
- Partner with the UX team and external research firms to perform product and customer research.
- Facilitate demo sessions for internal and external teams, including hands-on training with sales and partners.
- Partner with Solutions Engineering, CSMs, Support, and Operations to prioritize and manage incremental feature requests and customer requests.
- Partner with technical writing and release engineering to ensure clear documentation and communication of feature releases/customer bug fixes.
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Onboarding, and customer success teams.
- Represent product release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and be the final voice of the business in Go/No-Go reviews.
- 5 or more years working as a Product Manager managing SIEM/EDR/NDR/XDR/UEBA products.
- At least 1 year experience with endpoint, on premise or cloud-based logging or data collection products. Experience with virtual appliances products is a strong plus.
- Experience owning highly technical products with SaaS consoles and sensor, or data collection services deployed in customer or partner managed environments.
- Expert verbal and written communicator, including experience writing two or more of the following: PRDs, PRFAQ, knowledge articles, or solutions briefings.
- Experience with ETL, or data streaming pipelines is a strong plus, including familiarity with tools like Kafka, SQS, or Kinesis.
- Hands-on experience leading and participating in delivery through Agile methodologies.
- Expert Agile and lead product management experience with a strong entrepreneurial and start-up mindset.
- Experience managing data integrations, including log ingestion, API connectors, and data streaming is a strong plus.
- Ability to take ownership and make independent decisions in a fast paced environment with a bias for action.
- Demonstrated record of developing measurable product metrics measuring the health of new features and product usage.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams by building personal relationships. Experience build between engineering/CS/PM.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and large customers through the entire product lifecycle, from POC to rollout, through ongoing support. Experience with large multinational companies and global service providers is a plus.
An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran by applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Further, improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.