Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Global Mobility team member will be our subject matter expert, partnering within Talent Attraction and the People Team, in managing our fast-growing global employee base that spreads across multiple countries such APAC, EMEA, South America, Middle East with the primary focus of the role in North America and Europe. This role you will be expected to support all global mobility, visa/immigration processing, programs, and policies. In addition, this position will be responsible for ensuring that Securonix has a scalable process to meet the current global mobility needs as well as scale to support our anticipated growth. The successful candidate will research, investigate, and provide detailed analysis on competitive global relocation package options, labor costs, immigration timelines, tax implications, etc that are based on current countries we have employees as well as helping manage our growing portfolio of international locations.
- Working closely Securonix People Team and Talent Attraction to provide global compliance expertise for a global workforce as well as lead the delivery of a full end-to-end range of global mobility services
- Creating and delivering cross-border talent planning and cost-savings strategies for a multinational workforce
- Oversee the delivery of our international talent management and advise the appropriate Securonix departments on the tax implications of our global workforce as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal global mobility strategy
- Consult with our People Team and Talent Attraction on creating tax-efficient structuring of international assignments, effective use of tax treaties, minimize worldwide tax burdens of business travelers, manage risk associated with a global workforce
- Supports execution and delivery of end-to-end global employee experience of cross border engagement travelers (for US outbound and inbound cross border engagement), working under the direction of the Securonix People Team
- Initiates, tracks, executes and monitors individuals on cross-border engagements, and serves as primary point of contact to provide custom support with immigration, benefits, travel and other logistics over the lifecycle of the global deployment
- Leads risk assessment calls with engagement leaders, finance, tax advisors, and Global Mobility Business Advisors and provides immigration and CBE process expertise
- Provide advice and guidance to employees through the relocation process
- Responsible to ensure Global Mobility Program supports Securonix’s global strategic objectives, are competitive within the markets in which we do business, research (and advise) compliance in countries we may not have a presence and comply with all local and federal regulations
- The role is both strategic and operational, and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating Global Mobility processes, programs, and services
- Main point of contact for new hire visa feasibility assessments and onboarding to vet candidate requirements and communicate path forward to Talent Attraction partners
- Facilitate drafting of multiple immigration-related letters required by vendors, employees, and former employees with regard to visa and green card matters
- Process weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting for TWDC visa holder population; scrub data to present clean information to leadership
- Data entry into various systems of record to track all relevant information required for immigration purposes
- Audits of data to ensure all changes have been captured through workflows put in place; suggest improvements where needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in global mobility, Human Resources or directly related field
- Minimum 5-8 years of Global Mobility Experience or HR project management
- Must have experience working with remote employees on a global level
- Must have experience working within Global Mobility: International Labor law, Employee Transfer, Relocation, Visa Status, Immigration and/or Tax
- Experience handling complex employee (current and new hire) situations exercising judgment and critical thinking skills and manage escalation quickly to ensure high employee experience
- Project management experience with the ability to balance multiple programs, plans, projects, and vendors– driving projects from conception to implementation
- Strong knowledge of expatriate tax, social security, and salary/payroll related issues, particularly US and International tax
- Strong external vendor relationship management skills, including ability to co-coordinate local requirements as part of global vendor agreements, monitoring, and auditing performance and compliance
- Strong desire to be part of a high performing team with upward mobility potential
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills in facilitating meetings with multiple internal and external partners / stakeholders.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.