It is an exciting time to join Securonix, a market leading unicorn and one of Vista Equity partners portfolio companies. With over a billion dollars invested and partnerships with the likes of Snowflake, this is an unparalleled opportunity to join an elite team of security professionals.
Securonix is redefining threat detection and response for today’s hybrid cloud, data-driven enterprise. Securonix Next-Gen SIEM, Open XDR and SOAR are powered by the most advanced analytics and built on a scalable, flexible cloud-native architecture. Securonix leverages behavioral analytics technology that pioneered the UEBA category to reduce noise, prioritize high fidelity alerts, and enable fast and precise response to insider and cyber threats. Working with over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies, our security platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers are responsible for providing a world-class SaaS customer experience, delivering value to our client community. As a part of Securonix’s Customer-first mindset, Customer Success Managers build thriving client partnerships, aligning customer business goals to an accelerated approach that maximizes value realization from our industry leading Next-Gen SIEM solution. This Customer Success discipline ensures high customer satisfaction levels, successful engagement with our platform and products, increased retention and driven growth by upsell’s, and a consistently strong actualization of value.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Advocate for customers by channeling the ‘Voice of the Customers' across the whole organization to drive best practices, aligning to the product roadmap.Engage consistently with customers throughout their journey to ensure alignment on actual vs. expected outcomes especially during the customer on-boarding and value actualization stages.
- Continuously assess the health of the customer and diagnose any issues accurately to develop and execute success plans.
- Enable the customer by demonstrating how to use Securonix solutions effectively to solve specific use cases.
- Work collaboratively across the Securonix organization to amplify the impact of client feedback, ensuring customer questions, comments, and concerns lead to consolidated, actionable plans that deliver results.
- Partner extensively with the internal stakeholders to support account teams in conducting business reviews and structured engagements that deliver valuable business insights and roadmap alignment.
- Design, develop, and deliver customer success engagements and campaigns that mitigate risk, reduce churn, drive referrals, and maximize growth on the account by upselling products and services.
- Monitor client EPS usage and license usage against what has been purchased, and pave the path for expansion essentially securing upsell opportunities.
- Maintain industry and technical knowledge by attending workshops and reviewing relevant publications, establishing networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- CSM’s need to be technically oriented to interact with the SDM’s to ensure the customer onboarding is performed within the agreed upon time frame.
- 8+ years of work experience in Information Security and Program Management; experience and/or knowledge within Security Operations Center (SOC) environment preferred.
- 3+ years experience working with SIEM / SOAR technologies.
- Preferable experience in threat intelligence, cyber, endpoint, or network security
- 3+ year experience as a CSM or TAM.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar (Cybersecurity / Data Science preferred).
- Ability and desire to operate within a fast-paced organization, highly transparent and collaborative environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, teams and prioritize and escalate appropriately.
- Ability to lead across multiple disciplines and ensure program success.
- Teamwork & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the customer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Project Management experience preferred (Six Sigma Green).
- Cybersecurity certifications like CISSP / CISM or equivalent.
Tactical (mandatory) activities:
- Conduct regular customer touch points including scheduling and conducting QBR's.
- Maintaining all required data attributes for a customer in Totango as per CS program requirements.
- Assisting with NPS and CSAT surveys.
- Open / close tickets in JIRA for tasks that are required during the various customer journey stages.
- Gross Revenue Retention (GRR) for assigned account portfolio.
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR) inclusive of expansions and growth of client relationships.
- Customer Health inclusive of client satisfaction measures including Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.