Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
As a senior sales engineer focused on partners and MSSPs, you will:
- Provide technical demonstrations of Securonix technology to a wide variety of audiences, ranging from highly technical to executive level
- Lead Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) of Securonix technology
- Work with customers to help them articulate their business requirements and communicate how those requirements translate into leveraging Securonix features and functionalities.
- Architect SIEM POCs to guarantee that the customer's requirements are met and the technical win is achieved over competitors.
- Assist MSSPs and resale partners to demonstrate the technology and evangelize why Securonix is a solution of choice for our mutual customers.
- Prepared to be both hands-on with the technology on a daily basis and responsibilities of delegation and customer management when required.
- Can handle difficult questions and consistently win support from client audiences.
- Possess a broad awareness of the security / technology space as a whole
- Able to present to large groups and speak as a confident authority on Next Gen SIEM
- Provide mentorship to other technical staff members
- Provide technical assistance in scoping and other pre-sales activities
- Take technical leadership on complex client projects; oversee and guide work performed by other technical staff members.
- Work with practice leadership to define how specific services are scoped and delivered
- Strong written and interpersonal skills; ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 3+ years of technical architecture experience with one or more SIEM and UEBA platforms (e.g. Securonix, Splunk, Elastic, Exabeam, Sentinel, QRadar, LogRhythm, ArcSight, etc.)
- Highly experienced with multiple security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
- Expert knowledge around networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, Linux), and security technologies (endpoint security, DLP, firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience working with regular expressions and JSON parsing
- Experience working with languages such as Python and Bash
- Experience with cloud-based service architecture
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Strong understanding of various security frameworks and/or methodologies (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, etc)
- Strong understanding of how partners and MSSPs operate, and preferably experience working or consulting directly with system integrators or an MSSP