Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Location: 100% Remote – must live within the Pacific Northwest or Western Canada
- Securonix recently received a $1B+ growth investment
- Recognized by CRN in Distinguished 2022 Partner Program Guide for 2nd year in a row.
- Recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for SIEM for 3rd consecutive time.
- Experiencing hypergrowth with new customer adoption
- Competitive commission structure
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for driving revenue growth and significantly scaling the security market segment. This is an individual contributor role and will have a close working relationship with the sales leadership team. The Regional Sales Director must provide outstanding sales skills and the ability to work with a global virtual team to ensure he/she achieves financial targets and ultimately drive Securonix’s growth objectives. In addition, the Regional Sales Director will build and lead Securonix (SX) efforts to engage, manage, and grow relationships globally with a select named systems integrators (SI’s) and/or Value-Added Resellers assigned for strategic alliance development for go-to-market.
- The Regional Sales Director will be a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues.
- The ability to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format is extremely important.
- The Regional Sales Director will be a strategic and analytical metrics-driven person who is a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of Sales trends, “best practices,” and repeatable processes that work effectively in a world-class sales environment.
- Collaborative and win-win approach to engaging with systems integrators, clients and partners.
- Must live in the Pacific Northwest or Western Canada area.
- Must have 5+ years of IT Security Sales Experience, as a hunter, direct sales, obtaining new logos, etc.
- Experience evangelizing, building, coordinating, and executing a sales strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Must have previous CyberSecurity / Security Software Sales experience (not hardware only)
- Must have some experience or advanced knowledge with CyberSecurity products: SIEM, UEBA, SOAR
- Experience with IAM or DLP or Endpoint or EDR / MDR / XDR is a plus
- Several years of experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle security solutions into CIO/CISO of organizations with 3,000+ employees.
- Must have a portfolio of 15-20 accounts in the territory that will meet with you within the first 90 days.
- Must have a network of current sales professionals in the partner community.
- Executive presence, highly developed interpersonal skills and top-notch presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
- Willing to travel within the territory, and to Texas (HQ) as needed.
- Personal sales success during his/her career.
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Engage in joint marketing activities and events
- Build a direct and partner-sourced pipeline for joint engagement to grow Securonix pipeline
- Be willing to work with the partner reps to address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.