Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Execute the proposed dunning process.
- Work with customers to ensure AR is collected in a timely manner.
- Monitor the AR aging and make daily collection calls.
- Work with sales, sales ops, CS and legal to ensure appropriate escalation and documentation of customer contact.
- Implement/automate and administer the dunning process in Netsuite.
- Work with legal to coordinate any demand letters, documentation of breach.
- Work as an additional resource to follow up and resolve billing issues with the customers.
AP Systems Administration
- Implement a full-scale procure to pay process and administer that process w/in the current IT infrastructure and in Netsuite
- This will involve the implementation of Avid Exchange AP workflow software or some other AP workflow to improve and automate the AP process.
- Furthermore, we need to move toward a PO process for all expenditures, this role would be key in administering and reporting on this new process.
- Maintain AP workflows once they are setup, both w/in Netsuite or in the new AP software.
- Help fill in for AP when Joseleen goes on maternity leave.
Concur administration/New Travel Policy Groundwork
- We need more active management of concur time and expense.
- Relieve Dave of all responsibilities around approving and auditing expense reports.
- Taking the administration of concur away from Pratheek and putting it in the hands of someone more capable and more detail oriented.
- We need to start laying the groundwork for our new travel policy and this role would serve as boots on the ground to help coordinate the efforts around establishing the new policy, setting the new thresholds up in concur across multiple currencies and legal entities.
- Evaluation and implementation of pre-approval software (Egencia?) to help better control travel costs across the organization.
- Be the main Netsuite Administrator.
- Manage any issues between salesforce and Netsuite integrations when transactions fail to push between the two systems.
- Setup the dunning process in Netsuite.
- Manage the integration between Netsuite and our AP/PO software of choice.
- Work with sales ops to ensure all data necessary to create a contract/sales order in Netsuite is accurate.
- Manage integration between concur and Netsuite.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.