Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We’re seeking a seasoned marketing professional to join our fast-growing team to bring together traditional demand generation teams - like GTM (campaign planning, segment marketing, and sales alignment) and Channels (email, webinars, events, paid media) - with digital marketing (website, Drift) and Marketing Operations (insights, systems, analytics, reporting) - not just for North America, but globally across LATAM, APAC, and EMEA.
This highly-collaborative, service-oriented individual will be energized by a hyper-growth environment, where the pace is fast and the ability to make a lasting impact is tangible. A people-first leader, the Dir / Snr Dir / VP of Demand Generation will inspire her/his team to exceed targets in creative and innovative ways, keepings pace in a competitive market where things can change quickly. A problem-solver at heart, our ideal candidate has a track record for driving not just leads, but pipeline and revenue across every stage of the customer lifecycle in deep partnership with Sales and Channel.
This role will report directly to the SVP, Global Marketing and be a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team
- Develop and grow a high-performing, metrics-driven customer acquisition and customer experience team made up of integrated campaign management, segment marketing management, digital marketing, marketing operations, and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Create a culture centered around a predictable, reliable Marketing funnel while also developing and executing programs that support pipe maturation, retention, and expansion - in deep partnership with Sales and Channel.
- Oversee all the traditional demand generation functions in a way that drives complete prospect and customer journeys across channels, deepening engagement and customer loyalty - while hitting and/or exceeding business targets.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, differentiation, messaging, and content needs.
- Create and maintain a strong partnership with sales including partnership with SDR, AE and AM leadership to ensure alignment on marketing strategy as well as pipeline goals and revenue achievement. Being perceived as a true and trusted partner to these teams is critical to the success of this role.
- Develop the appropriate marketing mix and investments to hit leading indicators for demand while exceeding pipeline targets for new and expansion business - not just at the company level, but by segment from small businesses to large enterprises.
- Build engaging programs with customers to increase user adoption, retention and expansion aligned to hitting our net dollar and gross dollar retention goals.
- Build out the marketing operations infrastructure as well as the marketing tech stack to empower teams to make metrics-driven decisions in a timely fashion ensuring we hit or exceed our marketing and revenue goals.
- Oversee website innovation and redesign, to make the “front door” to our business both one-of-a-kind as well as high performing.
- Demonstrated experience in demand generation - including digital and Marketing Operations.
- 15+ years of experience driving high-impact marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years managing individual contributors including hiring, inspiring and leading within a fast-paced, ever-changing marketing organization
- Experience building measurement and attribution models to drive investment and marketing strategy
- Experience driving results across marketing channels, creating segment or person-specific marketing mixes, and ensuring cohesive journeys for the prospect/customer
- Collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results - building a deep relationship where they’re trusted partners and allies working as one team
- Experience working with operations to define and develop solid processes that can then be used to deliver high-converting programs that result in revenue
- Experience driving targeted messages in B2B markets with account-based marketing
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives. You’ve managed teams and have experience as a ‘manager of managers.
- A track record of delivery on complex projects, using strong organizational skills and ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effective market the work of Marketing internally.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data which you will then translate into actionable changes.
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to build budgets with justification and validated assumptions to explain marketing plan, impact, and ROI
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.